Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take exception to that. ;-)

But I am going to stop adding to the clutter on this thread when people are looking for updates.
Why are you here? The last thing I would want to do is post on your forums? What is the obsession arsenal have with City? TWENTY years and counting

I don’t think so.

He could well choose Arsenal because he believes they will go on to win things in subsequent years and because he doesn’t need to be arsed about moving.

Coming to city he knows he’ll win things but he has to perform at the very best of his abilities each and every game he plays…and he needs to want that enough to move ’up norf’.

Personally see him doing the former than the latter but we’ll see I guess.
City

This is what I said about 500 pages ago. It just makes so much sense. Rice is leaving West Ham and we want him. We don’t need PHillips any more and West Ham want him. Just need to get the players onboard and sort the money out. I still wouldn’t be surprised to see a loan deal being included as a sweetener.
A loan wouldn't change anything as KP would not be 'fighting' for his City shirt and go to London and we all know once on loan the chance coming back in is not too realistic.

I also think City doesn't do these loans of older players anymore other than emergence loans like Cancelo. I hope we'll make a clear decision this way or that.

Arsenal gotta bid soon or something is definitely off
What really is weird, is before the season was over the social media brief was £120m.

So, why has Arsenal not hit the £100M, mark with neither of the bids?

And to top it off, if the agreements were that far advanced, how come they had to have two bids rejected? Surely the second time you go in, with a better structure to the bid.

Either Arsenal is tight on money, or their recruitment is shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.