Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
£115m alone between Havertz and Timber? Don`t think we want to do £100m more to be honest whereas i think including add ons we would?
Probably, the up front payments for Havertz and Timber are low enough, per Arsenal's original expectations. For Rice, they would need to come up with a few tens of millions more in the up front cost, and they most likely don't have that amount on hand. If they have the money, this would have been done in the same time frame as the Havertz transfer. Their sugar mommy needs to send some dollars over.

Another factor in the Rice will he won’t he saga is the small matter of the EPL charges. Whilst we all hope this goes away, how does this play with potential signings. The cartel want us out of the EPL simple as that, whilst those with legal knowledge on BM seem to say that bar is very high and or unlikely, the cartel have gone big. Just like the UEFA charges, it has cast a shadow over the club. I guess that was the point, but it still needs resolving before we can all move on.

Another factor in the Rice will he won’t he saga is the small matter of the EPL charges. Whilst we all hope this goes away, how does this play with potential signings. The cartel want us out of the EPL simple as that, whilst those with legal knowledge on BM seem to say that bar is very high and or unlikely, the cartel have gone big. Just like the UEFA charges, it has cast a shadow over the club. I guess that was the point, but it still needs resolving before we can all move on.
I’d imagine signings would want assurances or clauses in contracts etc and I’m sure City would oblige. A simple clause that lets them leave for a set fee if we are punished and that also dissolves away when proven innocent.

Why are you here? The last thing I would want to do is post on your forums? What is the obsession arsenal have with City? TWENTY years and counting

I've been here for 10 years mate, I joined to give some perspective back on Arsenal and Rangers threads, was made to feel welcome because I didn't WUM, so stuck around, as I like to engage with people outside my own usual circle.

Had some great help and info on here as well, from when I took my son down to a City game a few years back, (he still hasn't been to an Arsenal game yet).

If the general consensus is that I'm offending people with my views or even just my presence, I'll feck off, but usually people say to stick around, so I have.

And the insults, Tarquins, Cockney stuff etc I get back I don't even bother with. I'm from Central Scotland, the Buckfast / Ned capital of the UK, I'm as far removed from a Tarquin as you can get!

If I had £1 for every for every time I've seen the Adebayor fan gif I'd be a millionaire I reckon. :-)

i`m sure a chat with Khaldoon will sort that out!

We’ll never know but I wouldn’t surprised if this swung the Bellingham transfer.

Phillips is good player but what worries me is his shielding of the ball when in possession!? The few game he has played there been a few times where he has the ball and easily muscled of the ball and they on our goal! If that improves he can be an asset to us! What he is good at is that first time long pass to put us on attack when other midfielders keep it and pass back or wide..

It seems to me people forget of his torrid injury issues at Leeds. I think he'd only had proper time for surgery and recovery at City as they kept rushing him back at his former club and he'd go off injured again.

I think this would play a part in how in he approached the game after, finally, being involved, resulting in tentative confidence issues, self pressure and the City metronome.

He got better in the last couple of games where he looked more like the Leeds player he was in passing ability.

He has the ability, it's just a confidence issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.