Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price again will be a problem, but if Rice want to join City badly. He really must want a chance to be coached by Guardiola over being highly paid and guarantee playing time in Chelsea or Rags side.

Hope we aren't in for him, would cost mega money and I think he's got Chelsea or United written all over him, if we're after an English player as a backup/understudy to rodri I'd love to see Kalvin Phillips. I also like the fact Phillips plays under bielsa so I'm certain he can play for pep and he's be much cheaper , even cheaper still if Leeds go down.

Hope we aren't in for him, would cost mega money and I think he's got Chelsea or United written all over him, if we're after an English player as a backup/understudy to rodri I'd love to see Kalvin Phillips. I also like the fact Phillips plays under bielsa so I'm certain he can play for pep and he's be much cheaper , even cheaper still if Leeds go down.
L**ds won't go down, unfortunately.

Watching the overlap on youtube, he screams City player to me, so down to earth and driven, not a United type player at all.
Agree but he clearly is a London boy through and through and seems to badly want to go to Chelsea.

Great player and a nice guy
I think Chelsea would be his preference but if we wanted him I’m sure we could put up a fight
Ferna going to leave so he would be ideal
Wouldn’t surprise me if we got Jorginho and they got rice (I don’t want this to happen)
Just depends on timings

Great player and a nice guy
I think Chelsea would be his preference but if we wanted him I’m sure we could put up a fight
Ferna going to leave so he would be ideal
Wouldn’t surprise me if we got Jorginho and they got rice (I don’t want this to happen)
Just depends on timings
€100m back up??

To replace Fernandinho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.