Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see us spunking the kind of money needed to secure Rice, I believe he'll either go to Chelsea to stay in London, or the rags who'll happily keep to their trend of paying overs. I'd happily see him at Utd, because they have a happy knack of swallowing up once good players into their system, and making them look ordinary.

How many on here have been worried that Sancho, Pogba, Sanchez, Maguire, Fred, Ronaldo and even Van De Beek would improve them considerably, however that club has a handy tradition of making good players, decidedly ordinary, and long may it continue.

We do spent 100m on Grealish, many didn't agree with that price tag but we did it because apparently Pep big fan of him and want him in his team.

Our board will go for rice even at 100m if Pep really want him, again many will disagree with the price tag but our board rarely disagree with Pep demand and will try to get Rice for him.

Why would we sign a left back when we have 2 already?
Correct, Zinchenko is by far the better of what we have he looks so comfortable at that role last night yes Norwich he was very good he's very talented with his feet & links up great no suprise Sterling scoring 3 last night Zinchenko definitely works with him.
Cancelo goes inside to much although he gives us options & a big threat Zin is a better defender also

Ake was again neat & tidy last night hes been very good when asked to play

Pep likes young Wilson Esbrand so a new LB this year I'm not to sure

I also don't see Rice playing for City Rodri has been a breath of fresh air hes had an awesome season so far & we know Pep likes to rest everyone so spending around £35-40m on someone like Bisouma is more likely with the £68m on Haaland also
We would not play Rodri & Rice together just dont see it

2-3 more youngsters with Haaland & Bisouma imo then depending on Laporte, Sterling & Bernardo staying or going

We do spent 100m on Grealish, many didn't agree with that price tag but we did it because apparently Pep big fan of him and want him in his team.

Our board will go for rice even at 100m if Pep really want him, again many will disagree with the price tag but our board rarely disagree with Pep demand and will try to get Rice for him.
Let's hope Pep is just playing mind games and getting Utd to spunk another 100m on a player we don't want or need.

I’ve been very impressed by him most of the times I have watched.

However, unless Pep feels he can play slightly further up as well as DM then I can’t see it.

He’s a good player and always does a lot of great work whenever I see him play. However, he also often looks like a centre half playing in midfield and doesn’t keep the ball in tight situations the way Rodri does. I could actually see Pep playing him in defence now and then, as well as in the holding midfield slot.

It’s a no from me at the prices quoted.

Worries me that this thread keeps appearing at the top of the Transfer section. So many posts yet no real links and no real talent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.