Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
€100m back up??

To replace Fernandinho?

He is not just being used as backup player, i'm sure with his potential versatility playing in multiple position (The kind player Pep wants for his player). He will have enough game time for us.

I also said time and time again price tag will not be a problem for us as seen by Grealish case, if Pep wants him then board makes sure they will get for him even at 100m because board rarely disagree with Pep wish.

The question is, will he really want to join us?

He is not just being used as backup player, i'm sure with his potential versatility playing in multiple position (The kind player Pep wants for his player). He will have enough game time for us.

I also said time and time again price tag will not be a problem for us as seen by Grealish case, if Pep wants him then board makes sure they will get for him even at 100m because board rarely disagree with Pep wish.

I'm struggling to understand why Rice wouldn't want to join us? Does he want to win the Premier League? Does he want to play regularly in the Champs League and compete to win it? Does he want to work with one of the best coaches the sport has ever seen? Does he want to develop his game to become a more complete player and maximise his potential? Does he want to play alongside some of the best players in world football? What else is he looking for in a new club?

I'm struggling to understand why Rice wouldn't want to join us? Does he want to win the Premier League? Does he want to play regularly in the Champs League and compete to win it? Does he want to work with one of the best coaches the sport has ever seen? Does he want to develop his game to become a more complete player and maximise his potential? Does he want to play alongside some of the best players in world football? What else is he looking for in a new club?
Lifelong fan and former youth player at Chelsea, who will probably have both the vacancy and the means to fill it

Seems like committed to London. To Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.