Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all to do with the structure of the bid. We payed 100 for Grealish and were going to pay the massive fee for Bellingham if he didn't join Madrid. So i think we will go above a 100 million

It would be interesting if West Ham rejected it due to structure of payment or add-on being to low.

I think they may try to see if City will go back in to squeeze as much as they can put of this

Just out of interest, what would you have done differently?
I obviously don’ have all the facts but reading that pol article the other day I don’t think we handled the gundo situation very well. Offering him a reduced wage wasn’t a good look when pep was saying how important he is to us. Also allowing the situation to rumble into mid June I feel was a bit naive.

Losing Bellingham to Madrid that’s just unlucky it can happen but seemingly coming in for rice late in the day just feels almost like a panic buy.

I’m really intrigued to see where we go from here but we need to nail this cm position. I know we have just won the treble but we are likely to lose at least 2 vital players from that midfield in gundo and Bernardo. Kovacic is a decent signing but we need another. We have to keep improving otherwise teams will overhaul us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.