Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Kovacic and Kdbs fitness along with Kalvin level… there are some real red flags, hence depth needed.
We’re also getting McAtee back to the first team, and Oscar Bobb. No one can plan a season based on who will be injured. Foden already plays in KDB’s role.

We are mega wealthy and have just banked 300m for this seasons prize money. We should match anything they do if Pep really wants him
I know what you mean, but re that £300m figure, we didn’t bank £300m more than Arsenal did we?

I keep seeing that amount quoted across the forum as if no one else banked any money from last season.

It's all to do with the structure of the bid. We payed 100 for Grealish and were going to pay the massive fee for Bellingham if he didn't join Madrid. So i think we will go above a 100 million
If Arsenal pay over 100m it’s refreshing and good for a competitive PL. If we do it’s an oil funded hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.