Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice is a brilliant player but £100 million is a crazy fee.

With the limited minutes Phillips had last season, he’s virtually a new signing for us and when on form he’s a very good player.

There’s a much better deal to be done for James Maddison. Half the price of Rice and he actually adds creativity to the middle of the park which is what we need in KDBs absence.

Personally I’d prefer if we just backed out and got a FDJ, but I feel like City wouldn’t of entered without this being a possibility.

The first bid was to get Arsenal to bid this.

It would be interesting if West Ham rejected it due to structure of payment or add-on being to low.

I think they may try to see if City will go back in to squeeze as much as they can put of this
romano already said tonight west ham are waiting for us

Seems as though the Arse haven’t learned the lessons from Peter Ridsdale. Havertz and Rice are not going to improve them as significantly as £180m should.

It would be interesting if West Ham rejected it due to structure of payment or add-on being to low.

I think they may try to see if City will go back in to squeeze as much as they can put of this
There’s a point greed kicks in though and City won’t entertain that. West Ham need to tread very carefully now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.