Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have more than one back up for every target. Rice himself is a back up.
No, we don't.

What happened when we didn't get Kane? We didn't bother signing a striker

What happened when we didn't get Cucurella? We didn't bother signing a left back

As I said, we target players very specifically which is why we're so successful.

The numbers seem mental but if he’s the man pep wants I can see us paying the fee to get him. we’re not needing to bring in 4 or 5 players every summer so can invest more in one deal if needs be. Especially when you consider the prize money we’ve received and the potential income from outgoings, if Rice is our man then I think we pay up.

The numbers seem mental but if he’s the man pep wants I can see us paying the fee to get him. we’re not needing to bring in 4 or 5 players every summer so can invest more in one deal if needs be. Especially when you consider the prize money we’ve received and the potential income from outgoings, if Rice is our man then I think we pay up.

Agreed! He’s 24 as well so could be with us 8-10 years? Can’t see us bidding once and walking away and we have the cash this summer without question

Sums are getting ridiculous now if Arsenal want to blow 80% of their transfer budget on one player let them do it. Excellent player but not the finished article yet, I'd rather spend £150m and buy Gvardiol, another midfielder and a winger than on 1 player as good as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.