Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very chilled about this whole thing tbh.

We have just won a treble & 3 leagues in a row. Got the champions league monkey off our back. That was proper stress.

This is fun. Couldn’t care less if Arsenal win this race or not. City will find another player. Kova looks a great signing. Bernie not gone yet. Gvardiol to come in. Nothing to be down about.

Let the rest go crazy. We won they all lost.
Plus, we can get Gundo back if Barca can’t register him (good chance of that), for free!!

Arsenal fans getting upset that West Ham are being picky about the structure of the deal.

Guess they've never heard of inflation.

If Xhaka and Partey leave where exactly are Arsenal improving? They overachieved for half a season and then regressed to the mean, simple as.
Zinchenko is a squad player on a true contender, not a lock down starting left back. You're not winning the league with Gabby as the primary 9 either. I see Liverpool as our biggest threat and not a major one at that...
I see Brentford as our biggest threat. Ivan Toney will back himself to score against us.

Time we moved onto Bruno from rags. He can finally move to Manchester. That’s his main aim. Tolm2 just pm’d me the inside track.

It’s on for a packet of nuts and a nice new cage to roll about in.

Plan z is now operational.

Agreed! He’s 24 as well so could be with us 8-10 years? Can’t see us bidding once and walking away and we have the cash this summer without question
Exactly, the club would have known that first offer wasn’t going to be accepted and the idea we’ve bid just to drive the price up for arsenal is absolute nonsense.
Can see us having a bid accepted that’s structured a lot more to West Ham’s liking, and, unless arsenal completely lose their heads and slap down an absolutely ridiculous offer out of panic, he’ll sign for city.

I think Phillips is the biggest bone we can throw them and it's going to trump any bids Arsenal realistically put forward, short of anything truly obscene (even though we're already there with the sums being put forward).

With Phillips, it's not just going to be about the cash - they'd also be getting their first choice replacement for Rice.

Getting Phillips to agree is seemingly the biggest hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.