Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can have 120m payable til 2025 and a player that is Phillips,
but we get 50m for him in return.

Otherwise we can wait til next summer on a free (but Rice won't agree to that surely)...

CORRECTION: WHU has a 1-yr option, so til 2025!

Last edited:
No, we don't.

What happened when we didn't get Kane? We didn't bother signing a striker

What happened when we didn't get Cucurella? We didn't bother signing a left back

As I said, we target players very specifically which is why we're so successful.
Yes we do that is exactly what we do it’s not a secret. Pol Ballus has even written about it. It doesn’t mean our reserve targets are available but we have them.

Im not disagreeing with you that our targets are very specific. It’s how we ended up with Dias.

So, the magic number has been reached. Sullivan, at least, isn't laughing at the number.

Anyway, Kovacic should show similar movements as Gundogan did, with less scoring. With Gvardiol, whose transfer hopefully would be completed, he and Stones can play in the middle, to rest Rodri. One more, of a winger, an attacking midfielder, or an 6/8, would be nice. Still, Foden and Alvarez would benefit by getting more minutes. The heaven hasn't fallen, yet, until the first loss.
Scare tactics in my opinion, trying to get City to back off , if we are so blasé about throwing money around as Arsenal fans think , then we’d blow them out of the water with a bigger bid , they are looking very smalltime , Sullivan will listen to the player , he’s not selling dildos to the highest bidder , anything approaching 100m with favourable payment terms will be accepted with what the player wants for his career. Arsenal appear very desperate to me - if in fact this latest bid is believable.

Seems as though the Arse haven’t learned the lessons from Peter Ridsdale. Havertz and Rice are not going to improve them as significantly as £180m should.
If Xhaka and Partey leave where exactly are Arsenal improving? They overachieved for half a season and then regressed to the mean, simple as.
Zinchenko is a squad player on a true contender, not a lock down starting left back. You're not winning the league with Gabby as the primary 9 either. I see Liverpool as our biggest threat and not a major one at that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.