Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true and given every one of your 24 posts relates to Declan Rice the phrase "get a life" comes to mind ;)
Trust me, I’m more than invested in this saga, more than you believe :) But seriously, unlike a lot of people here I think he’s a player that you cannot afford to miss out on personally. He would elevate our team a lot. I’m more excited on him than gvardiol.

Either way this whole charade should be ending in the next day or two probably haha.

Last edited:
Rice is not world class. Over 100M+ for just above average player is crazy. So how much are we going to start paying for World class players? 500M? and how about generational talents? 1Billion+? If the going rate for RICE is above 100M

Pep will make him world class! His goal and assist output will go up that 110m be a bargain

For £105m that should see him at the Emirates. Hammers wanted in excess of £100m.

He gets to stay in London doing all things jellied eels.

We carry on winning trophies.

They, and he, don’t.

All is well in the world.

Not sure on that mate to be honest, Rice improves them quite a lot and if Jesus and Saliba stay fit i genuinely think they are a title challenger

Put Rodri (infinitely better than Rice) on the market tomorrow and it’s unlikely we would get much more for him than Rice will go for. Haaland…£200m? Who has the money to pay more?

The market for average/better than average players is fucking mental and has little to no value.
And the f*** up thing is that, those that are advocating that we should pay up 100M+ for RICE would be the same ones advocating why Rodri should go for much less. One of the reason would be, "No team would be able to pay up that much for Rodri, not during this economic climate, teams cant afford such prices", and " We do not want to hold players hostage by outpricing them, we let unsettled players go at a reasonable price"

Say no more. You had me at that!

Football wise, they are smarter than all of us. Don't take it personally.

Seriously, we are not bidding 90-100m for an average player. That's virtually impossible to happen. Trust Txiki/Pep a bit more, they deserve it.

Basically, providing we offer West Ham the money they want, it's going to come down to a choice between staying in London Vs the better sporting project and the bloke is on record stating he wants to win the lot in football.

I know Arsenal fans have been a bit giddy for a while now but nobody in their right mind thinks Arsenal are the better project and have a better chance of winning the top competitions. We are better in every conceivable way and there is now a gap for him in the team.

If he really would prefer to stay in London then that's his choice but it would conflict with his sense of ambition.

It’s better to overpay for a very good player then pay a lower amount for someone who isn’t as good. The ultimate aim is to have quality players in the team, not worry that we’ve spent a few quid extra on someone.

Comments have always been made that we overpaid. Whether that be Stones, Walker or Sterling. Do you wish we never signed them and bought cheaper players instead? Of course not.
Spot on.

It's better to overpay for a very good player than pay the right price for an average one.

Basically, providing we offer West Ham the money they want, it's going to come down to a choice between staying in London Vs the better sporting project and the bloke is on record stating he wants to win the lot in football.

I know Arsenal fans have been a bit giddy for a while now but nobody in their right mind thinks Arsenal are the better project and have a better chance of winning the top competitions. We are better in every conceivable way and there is now a gap for him in the team.

If he really would prefer to stay in London then that's his choice but it would conflict with his sense of ambition.

not sure i would chance that theory mate if Pep really wants him? £100m & £10m of add ons should be smacked in today and better payment terms. If Phillips agrees to go then the fee starts to come down and maybe Palmer goes there on loan or Borges on a nice fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.