Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, I’m more than invested in this sage, more than you believe :) But seriously, unlike a lot of people here I think he’s a player that you cannot afford to miss out on personally. He would elevate our team a lot. I’m more excited on him than gvardiol.

Either way this whole charade should be ending in the next day or two probably haha.
Although I think he would be a good addition to the squad I can't help but think that you're over reaching on his worth to the team (not the fee, that's immaterial to me).

I don't know much about him off the field so I'll take your word on his wisdom ;)

i think the big deal here is that we dont wanna look like arsenal got one over on us, but look at it this way, utd supposedly got one over on us with fred, maguire and sanchez and that worked out well, arsenal apparently got one over on us last year by buying jesus and zinchenko look how that worked out, once again arsenal have two arguments and thats it 1) he wants to stay in london (if thats the case then he isnt strong enough to be at city) and 2) he will getin our team every week but he'll just be another player at city, once again if that is the case then he wouldnt last at city anyway

Pep will make him world class! His goal and assist output will go up that 110m be a bargain
Lets start with Grealish hitting 10+ goals in Epl then we will talk about how much a bargain 110M is!

Not sure on that mate to be honest, Rice improves them quite a lot and if Jesus and Saliba stay fit i genuinely think they are a title challenger
I just can’t see it mate. I think they’ll have a hangover from losing out, and how they imploded in such spectacular fashion.

Arsenal’s bid is like an outlay of 25m a year 500k a week over 4 years it’s like a players wages over a four year contract! Why would West Ham except that!? We paid 100m outright for Grealish so after winning the treble making an awful lot of money I can’t see why we don’t offer 110m I two payments!!

I really don't feel we're genuinely in for him, and instead there to jack the price up for the eventual buyer.

Despite our rotation policy, he and Rodri just don't go into one position for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.