Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal’s bid is like an outlay of 25m a year 500k a week over 4 years it’s like a players wages over a four year contract! Why would West Ham except that!? We paid 100m outright for Grealish so after winning the treble making an awful lot of money I can’t see why we don’t offer 110m I two payments!!

agreed, we should be able to beat their bid and i dont think they would return with another to be honest

If city do bid again I personally don't see arsenal bidding again .

I agree, but they may surprise us again. Looks like they have changed their transfer policy and are much more ambitious now. But they have to think about FFP. They've invested a lot of money without winning much or selling players for big money.

I really don't feel we're genuinely in for him, and instead there to jack the price up for the eventual buyer.

Despite our rotation policy, he and Rodri just don't go into one position for me.
You are that laughing stock Aluko and I claim my prize.

By the way the exwhuemployee guy says that arsenal offer the guaranteed part of the fee(£100M) over 3/4 years whereas West Ham want 2. Talks between clubs still ongoing at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.