Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about payment details.

Any full cash bid is exactly that but payment over periods of time will entail cost if WHU sell that as a forward income (likely in my opinion).
City could offer less money than Arse which would still be worth more.

Obviously that is if we want him.

It’s not my money so I shouldn’t really give a toss but 100m+ just seems fucking stupid to me.

Kalvin Philips + 50m and a bag of jellied eels to the cockneys, take it or fuck off, see ya later.
Arsenal fans genuinely come across as the type to sing Rice Rice Baby. It’s worth the £105m alone just to laugh at that.

Love the use of jellied eels, too.

Think we walk away from this now. Would probably be able to snap up FDJ, for what we supposedly offered West Ham for Rice.

Why do I keep seeing this?

FDJ has made very very clear for many years that he is never leaving Barcelona because he doesn't want to and it's his choice. They dropped out of the CL, they cut his wages, he doesn't care. He wants to be there.

Real life isn't Football Manager.

we will have a price we will pay,if we dont sign him

:we don't look weak, we look like we have a price and wont go higher
: we haven't bid to push the price up , that woman looked fucking stupid saying that , whoever repeats that is fucking stupid
he isn't being bought to cover rodri,he is being bought to replace john stones in the position stones did so well in.

are @richards30 and @DeBlueLou the same person :)

all imo

West Ham have rejected the last Arsenal bid are they going to go higher? Or change the payments from four years to two?

We will make another bid. Either the same amount over better payments or a bigger bid. Time to turn the screw on the Tarquins.

A bit like buying shit on eBay when you’re pissed, ‘getting one over’ on the other bidder by paying double for whatever the second hand piece of tat you’re after is worth.

I’d be utterly astonished if we didn’t make a further bid, we must have assumed arse would up their own.

Hopefully we’ve got the Kalvin card up our sleeve, £60mil cash up front plus Phillips would surely seal a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.