Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way, if Rice goes to you for £105mil and then Sullivan comes to us for Phillips do you think we’d do him a favour?
Or us if they look to Nketiah or Balogun as a long-term Antonio replacement. Most West Ham fans want a new striker.

I just don’t see the need for this deal at all. Let him go to Arsenal if they're stupid enough to pay £100m for him. He's definitely not in that class of player. Let's keep bringing the net spend down and don't let the fuckers in the media have reasons to keep throwing the money excuse at us. I'm sure we can make do with what we have got if Bernardo stays. KDB, Rodri, Foden, Phillips, Kovacic & Bernardo isn't bad at all. Plus Stones can operate in there.

Fully agree, there has to be far better options out there when that kind of money is involved. If we are able to hold on to Bernardo we are in a good place.

Let Arsenal blow their budget on him.

Think our next offer will be our last, if we do make one. Just wonder if we have a back up signing lined up. Like the idea of Rice in our midfield,we’d look really strong.
Buying the best available English players should be a club policy if they fit our profile.

Not unless that sets the precedent now again in the market? I think we will go one more time and at least match their bid with better payment terms and can probably offer Kalvin at a deal price of around £40m
Has anyone suggested City will make another bid? Just feels very stupid to go above Grealish and Bellingham for a lesser player

I would rest very easily if that was your follow up offer
How so, YOU have set the market that an england international midfielder from a team who finished 14th is worth 105m, explain to me how that doesnt maker kalvin phillips a young england international who has just finished a season with the treble winners isnt worth 60m , by arsenals logic he absolutely is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.