Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rest very easily if that was your follow up offer

I don’t think that would be our offer but if it was £60m upfront and a player worth at least £40m who could replace Rice looks a strong offer to me.

Clearly WH value the cash upfront, as they should and Arsenal’s on the drip offer may not be as strong as you think.

That was a release clause, and we were the only club he was interested in.

Pay the advertised price, take the product, job done. None of this outbidding shit.

Well it would help a bit if the Dildo seller gave an indication as to what the price is then wouldn't it ?

They've promised him he can leave,and I know they want as much as possible,but come on now,an indication would be helpful.

I know you are not suggesting Rice doesn't want us,and that will be the reason we ain't walked away yet neither I suppose.

The extra £15m we need to find is literally just £3m per year over the 5 year deal he would likely be given. Just announce a new official partner to cover it ;)
'HH Giant Cakes Ltd'

Would look fantastic on our shirt sleeve.

£110mill over 3 years including add-ons. That should finish the Arsenal upstarts off.

I'd like Rice but for the same price or less we could ...
...get Kane (or another top striker) and have 3 choices for 2 positions up front
...keep Laporte and have a gazillion top CDs
...play Stones more often in midfield and be more solid than having Rice in there
...play Alvarez more often in midfield and be more tenacious/dangerous than having Rice in there

Or we could buy 1 or 2 wingers with the X factor.

But then we wouldn't stick to Pep's original plan and be able to laugh at Arsenal.

Grealish isn't worth £100m.

The market dictates and we can either shit or get off the pot and allow other teams to catch up.

We have our foot on the neck of football, this is absolutely the time we should keep it there and destroy optimism elsewhere.

I saw a piece yesterday which said when United won the Treble in 99, they went out and bought Silvestre, Taibi and some other no mark for a combined for £10m.

Arsenal said thanks for very much.
If we’re walking away because we’re not comfortable paying that price then I’ll trust the club. They rarely get it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.