Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it would help a bit if the Dildo seller gave an indication as to what the price is then wouldn't it ?

They've promised him he can leave,and I know they want as much as possible,but come on now,an indication would be helpful.

I know you are not suggesting Rice doesn't want us,and that will be the reason we ain't walked away yet neither I suppose.

Sam Lee (I know, I know) said Rice’s preference is the Arse munchers.

Stances do change.

If anything, waiting means the market will dictate even more a higher price in the months and seasons to come.

Especially so, as we have now telegraphed we want Rice/midfielder of his type.

Haaland was an opportunity because of his release clause, otherwise we have to find £200m last summer, more than Kane would have cost us.

The overriding sense is Pep wants Rice and coming off the back of last season, we should deliver for him.

All these other names being suggested, unless it's FDJ, the rest are shit l, unproven, or likely to miss home and their momma.
Last sentence. The snobbish attitude towards Rice is disappointing, but not surprising.
The only midfielder of his ilk at his level, or rather who's better than him in Europe is already at City, Rodri. Everyone else is just levels below him.

Trying to throw in fairy and nothing players from Ligue 1, La Liga, Serie A or wherever, with fancy names,, players who have one or two decent games in 10,, is quite disingenuous. And glad the stats back that up and that Pep also rates him that highly. He may or may not come here, but this is irrelevant. Whether at Arsenal or City, he'll still boss it. Like Khaldoon would say, 'These are the facts...'

I would rest very easily if that was your follow up offer

Don't forget we are all dealing with a loud mouthed market stall trader who can't keep his trap shut. Moyes will have a say in this aswell, he may be keen on KP. This seems like a Bellingham MkII, he's told both clubs he's interested. If both clubs match bids that are accepted then he has to make a decision and at present noone knows which way he will go. Forget the stay in London crap and twitter shite. I'm expecting another bid from City today or tomorrow then its up to him to decide.

I'd like Rice but for the same price or less we could ...
...get Kane (or another top striker) and have 3 choices for 2 positions up front
...keep Laporte and have a gazillion top CDs
...play Stones more often in midfield and be more solid than having Rice in there
...play Alvarez more often in midfield and be more tenacious/dangerous than having Rice in there

Or we could buy 1 or 2 wingers with the X factor.

But then we wouldn't stick to Pep's original plan and be able to laugh at Arsenal.

Pep would turn Harry Kane into a monster midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.