Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So arsenal have offered 105m if the player doesn't want to go there then west ham have to listen as its said the play3r has all the power.

this is all i know for now, can't comment on whether it's to do a city medical or part of but considering we haven't had a bid accepted yet does seem strange but surely it's not coincidental!
Unless he’s signing for Utd instead of City then there’s zero reason to be in Manchester… I also doubt he’d go unnoticed being as he’s all the media are talking about at present.
He’d not come here for a medical, he’d have it done in London or Barcelona.

Don’t we have our own facilities on site these days? Also why travel to Manchester for one, surely we’d just do it in London and avoid posts like this on a public forum…. Not very smart by City if true. However, I suspect you’re taking a punt and hoping it comes off.
Doing it in London would also save Rice from travelling up north, we wouldn't want him getting home sick.

this is all i know for now, can't comment on whether it's to do a city medical or part of but considering we haven't had a bid accepted yet does seem strange but surely it's not coincidental!
He might of had Medicals at both clubs, sign for whoever, get the promo stuff done, then back on his hols for a well earned rest with his family

I think most of our medical work (at least the heart stuff ) is done at MIHP, the guy who did grealish and phillips heart part of the medical is my direct boss and he he hasnt mentioned anything about it although he wasnt here much of yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.