Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t anticipate the arrival of another midfielder now.

Kovacic has replaced Gundo (all be it Kova will play deeper much of the time allowing Foden to play centrally as a like for like replacement for Gundo).

Phillips will also be much better next season.
kovacic and gvardiol will be a very disappointing window if we let bernardo leave as well...

Did people on here get their knickers in a twist when we walked away from Maguire, Sancho, Sanchez, Ronaldo etc etc?

Good luck to Declan Rice, a very good player but never worth £100m+

We’ll be fine without him

Well, I thought we’d push on a make another bid. I really rate Rice.

Either way we are the masters here, we have our valuation and will not go above it, we are the very best at this, well played boys.

Wonder how pep must feel right now. Lost out on top target bellingham to madrid, strongly wanted gundo to stay which would've negated the need for rice and not prompted us to come into the bidding race but got overriden by the board. And now lost out on his bellingham alternative to Arsenal.
Pep will be fine. Remember koulibaly, Harry Maguire, kane, marc . This is a good decision

…and last time I checked, Arsenal haven’t had a bid accepted yet either. They could end up with a Bernardo type situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.