Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain how you think he has a shit mentality? Just curious to know what makes you think this...

Last interview I seen of Phillips he wanted to stay at City and fight for a place in the team and didn't want to go after 12 months. He could easily find a club and play week in week out but instead he's willing to give it a shot at City and work for it. He's come a long way with Leeds and worked hard eventually ending up with a love to the Champions Of England and he's not willing to throw all that away.

Not a shit mentality on my book.
Personally think it's his breakthrough season next year, similar to grealish - but we'll see

im sure every club in world football would invite city to bid to drive up the price, but we will only except that invitation IF WE WANT THE FUCKING PLAYER, fucking think what you are saying for fucks sake
Not enough fucks for me, fucking, fuckity, fucks, sake.

Wasn't Akanji kind of his alternative? Bringing in an extra centre back in the knowledge that Aké could instead play on the left

Perhaps there'll be a similarly pragmatic solution

This proved to be a fateful development as it led to Pep discovering the 4 CBs approach that won us the CL.

As I like to repeat on here: we have the most important position filled with the biggest Galactico in the world; Pep. Our rivals can and have signed whoever they want over the years, but give Pep a competitive squad and you get mad shit like ....

5/7 league titles
100 point season
Treble
Domestic Treble
Raheem Sterling scoring 20+ goals a season
Gundogan playing centre forward and driving a title run in
Goalkeepers close control and distribution now valued higher than shot stopping across the English game
John Stones making the most dribbles in a CL final since Lionel Messi
Fabian Delph and Oleks Zinchenko title winning left backs
Haaland breaks PL goalscoring record

There's more I'm missing I'm sure.

"WHAT IS TACKLES?"

Yeah and I'm mostly fine with that - it's just they sometimes seem to ignore the selling clubs valuation and fanny around pointlessly. Like with Cucurella & Kane - City's valuation was probably correct but it didn't make it any more likely that the selling club would change theirs.
But it keeps things interesting through the summer... just hope the club go all out to keep bernie.

So what does the dildo dealer do now ?
Back to Arsenal with his tail between his legs saying “oh go on then I was only having you on last night with my cockney wit”

Arsenal can and should lower their bid now as there’s no competition
The player is unsettled and will leave for probably less

Shit mate, has the transfer window closed.
Just enjoy the ride

I know still two months away, but you still remember two years ago when we buy only Jack Grealish and nothing else despite almost everyone screaming that we need a striker. Any other manager will given up but not Pep and he still able to make it work despite not get his prefered player Harry Kane to his team.

We really lucky to have him but at the same time we also depended too much on him to do his magic so it's pretty big concern for me on what will happen if he left?
are our transfer policy stance will be same ?

The way we sometimes bid for players that have a pretty fixed valuation from the seller, with no intention of actually meeting that valuation… it’s almost like it’s intentional so that we can walk away and Khaldoon can say “look, we don’t spend more than the others”.

We absolutely CANNOT lose Bernie now. Otherwise we are officially weakened from last season. That would be frustrating given we should be building from a position of utmost strength.
We have the financial resources at our disposal as well. Now that the Rice saga is over, I hope we look at a few other, dare I say, more exciting prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.