Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problems with City walking away. No drama needed either. Huge pressure on Arsenal next season. City won the treble with stones in midfield. Let’s not act like twats. We destroyed Arsenal last season and now they have won a little victory after city pushed the price up.

Good player and one we could have been doing with but we will move on. The world of football is quite big with lots of players able to join city and make an impact.

Maybe Stones becomes a fully fledged CDM - Then Laporte stays and we bring in Gvardiol as defensive cover

Not bothered about Rice but another midfielder to help Rodri was a must.

Unlikely to bring in another midfielder. Fully expect to hear that the club is happy with the options they have got.

Which means Phillips has to step up, however it's a huge drop in quality from Rodri to him so expecting Rodri to be flogged to death again and Stones in midfield. Let's hope neither get injured.

Pep wanted Jude
Pep wanted Rice

We've failed to get his two top targets, he's going to be a little disappointed, like khaldoon said in the interview Peps already thinking about next season, he wanted one of those and he hasn't got either.

We have missed out on his targets before but we've then got plan B, this time we've missed out on plan A and Plan B.
If Pep wanted them at all costs they’d already be here.

Pep and Txiki have a very close relationship and Pep will back Txiki 100% if we feel the value being placed on one of our targets is too high.

This has been demonstrated time and time again in years gone by. I don’t need to give you examples.

Fucking hell what a fucking sad lot of losers and fanny wet wipes we have in our midst.
City have never gone into a bidding war under Txiki and Co and now its blubbing over "we should never have gone in for him" "waste of time bidding" "pointless".
Well thank fuck for you mard arses that I trust in our Transfer Management Team 100 times more than you.
We move on, as we`ve done countless times, to other players who could become even better than Rice, and yes I did want the lad to join us.
Wipe them salty tears away some of you, as you`re beginning to look and sound like Gooners,Dippers and Rags.
Go get the next one Txiki.

Depends on how you look at it.

Foden can replace Gundogan and Kovacic strengthens the squad.

Foden will eventually surpass Gundogan in that role.
Yes, that makes it better but that means Foden needs to be replaces with an attacker-signing

Pep will be fine. Remember koulibaly, Harry Maguire, kane, marc . This is a good decision
i hope Pep is fine with this decision...he won for the board the treble/threepeat/5 PL, first CL, kinda shielded the club with his brand through the FFP saga (UEFA/now PL), players join the club because of him, etc...txiki/omar should give him what he wants even if the have to overpay here & there

Pep wanted Jude
Pep wanted Rice

We've failed to get his two top targets, he's going to be a little disappointed, like khaldoon said in the interview Peps already thinking about next season, he wanted one of those and he hasn't got either.

We have missed out on his targets beafore but we've then got plan B, this time we've missed out on plan A and Plan B.
If we are being pessimistic then they also failed to retain Gundogan which will also have disappointed Pep.

I think we will be ok though and that maybe a plan C signing is in the works. Ruben never first choice on the list of CB's a couple of years ago but hit the ground running and has been great.

Arsenal fans will be excited but I think they will be looking at third or fourth place next season.

At least Kalvin-Phillips will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.