Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So disappointing. No Bellingham now not even Rice. With Gundo gone on top of that we’ll be weaker next season. Better hope Rodri never gets injured, he’s going to have to play about 60 games.

Really fucking gutted we pulled out of this just over a few more million. This is the summer we should have really gone for it, as Treble winners, not let bloody rivals catch up. Fucking shite. Fuck off arsenal.
We’re still in June.

Fuck it..We have Kovacic and Rodders in the middle.Phillips has to step up this season and get into the groove.
I think we'll have a sniff at a winger next.

Folks really need to relax. Pep himself knows that the real world isn't Fifa. You can't sign anyone you want and he's gone through such phases every year.

Personally I've never understood how Rice could improve us. Again, don't come at me - it's just that I don't get the hype. Bellingham - I understand, Rice - not much. That frees up significant funds for us and we could get a couple of very decent players for that price - primarily a winger and a box to box MF. Think we're getting the Gvardiol deal done - anyway.

As Txiki said - "At the end, we always win"

So disappointing. No Bellingham now not even Rice. With Gundo gone on top of that we’ll be weaker next season. Better hope Rodri never gets injured, he’s going to have to play about 60 games.

Really fucking gutted we pulled out of this just over a few more million. This is the summer we should have really gone for it, as Treble winners, not let bloody rivals catch up. Fucking shite. Fuck off arsenal.
I'm worried about you.

I would imagine there’s a plan c, plenty of time left in the window
Also, Kovacic has played that position quite a lot…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.