Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell what a fucking sad lot of losers and fanny wet wipes we have in our midst.
City have never gone into a bidding war under Txiki and Co and now its blubbing over "we should never have gone in for him" "waste of time bidding" "pointless".
Well thank fuck for you mard arses that I trust in our Transfer Management Team 100 times more than you.
We move on, as we`ve done countless times, to other players who could become even better than Rice, and yes I did want the lad to join us.
Wipe them salty tears away some of you, as you`re beginning to look and sound like Gooners,Dippers and Rags.
Go get the next one Txiki.

Mate - I feel your frustration, but in these situations it’s sometimes helpful to take a breath and remember a decent proportion of the people posting in here during the day are teenagers, entirely driven by a need not to have their mates take the piss out of them on social media.

Their hormones are all over the shop, and the sum of their experience of ‘complex negotiation’ is buying shit on ebay.

Would you care what some random 16 year old kid thought about the price you negotiated for your house, or the deal you got on your mortgage?

I know I wouldn’t!

Chances of anything being breaking news on here are very very slim nowadays.
Yep, too many rags in disguise, attention seekers and spoilt kids who think the real world works like FIFA make finding decent informative posts on these threads like finding a needle in a haystack.

I personally don’t care that we missed out on Rice. It annoys me that it feels like the board are probably celebrating this and lapping it up as a opportunity for others to see City as sensible.

Nobody and I mean nobody will ever give us the credit we deserve or care that we aren’t actually the biggest spenders.

The only reason to be concerned is that a rival is considerably improving themselves in a crucial area.

However, I've got faith that Kalvin will be like a new signing next season. Add Kovacic/Perrone into the mix with McAtee, Foden playing more centrally as well as Stones/Rico supporting the midfield, and we weren't in need of Rice.

Even Shea Charles has excellent potential as a holding mid / CB.

Mate - I feel your frustration, but in these situations it’s sometimes helpful to take a breath and remember a decent proportion of the people posting in here during the day are teenagers, obsessed by a need not to have their mates take the piss out of them on social media.

Their hormones are all over the shop, and the sum of their experience of ‘complex negotiation’ is buying shit on ebay.
I'd be shocked if we had more than a dozen teenagers posting here. Everything else is true about the 55 year olds who post here, though, including the hormones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.