Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, the strain we put on him is to much, he runs of fumes at the end of the season and it often costs us (Chelsea Champs final)

He was fit and available for the final, and on the bench but didn't get on. That was one of the things that contributed that day, and the thug rudiger doing a job on Kev, then trying to do the same to Gundo on Tuesday.

No secret that we'll go big on a midfielder, Rice, Bellingham, or a player of that calibre is needed to ease the burden on Rodders. Kalvin appears out of his depth.

Bellingham is good starting point although it will take a bit of extra development. Keeping Bernardo for one more season and let him go for nothing is another option. Long shot is re-introducing Kalvin Phillips in the summer although that is looking unlikely. Another long shot is giving Rico Lewis an extended run (although he should have one more season at full back)

We wouldn’t be letting Bernardo go for nothing next season, but perhaps a lowers 25/30 million.

He has 2 years left this summer.

Rice is a fantastic footballer and under Pep would be fucking brilliant. I'd prefer him to Bellingham because I actually see him as a better fit for our squad and he comes with less of the media hype and none of the 'JB22' global marketing/branding bollocks.

Would love him at City.

In the games I've seen Rice play he's good going forward (Yaya style drives forward, he's got a great shot and he's a decent passer) but when I've seen him defending off the ball he seems slow to get to where he needs to be and a bit distracted.

I might have just seen the wrong games to reflect his defensive capabilities. Plus if he comes to us, he'd have great coaching. Plus he seems a smart lad (but hen again so does Philips).

I'd like him to join but then again I want to sign everyone.

I've yet to see that guy turn up for any big game?
I mean Newcastle away was a pretty big game. He has hid against us, but most players do. But there is also no doubt he is a top top player for his age with bags of talent

My main hope for next season is that Bernardo and Ilkay stay.

If not, and maybe even if they both stay, I think Rice would be a great signing. Would form a great 2 with Rodri and a great one when Rodri is given a rest

I mean Newcastle away was a pretty big game. He has hid against us, but most players do. But there is also no doubt he is a top top player for his age with bags of talent

He scored a scruffy goal I thought the keeper should have saved?

Aside from that, in their games against us, he has looked like a little boy lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.