Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like West Ham are putting some pressure on arsenal to bid properly and get it done
Can’t see us doing anything
If we were that interested I think it would be done already
But we know from tolmie that our no.1 target was Bellingham and our no.2 target is Rice. Bellingham joined Madrid, so now we move on Rice. We didn’t have Rice locked off because we thought we had Bellingham.

ty-aftv.gif
He'd be so overcome that he might actually start making sense.

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He isnt creative or technically gifted enough to play as an 8 and while he would be good cover for Rodri you don't pay 100 million for someone to sit on the bench. Rather give Phillips another year to see if he can turn it round. I'm willing to give him a chance after singing the Jonny Stones chant on live TV.

West ham at home last game at Etihad, it would be good for Rice to potentially lift the prem infront of west ham fans.

No thanks. Don't need him

I made this post on him yesterday:

Obviously it’s not happening but I think Rice would have been excellent in our new system.

If Stones, Dias and Ake were in defence then Rice and Rodri could have been in front of them. If Rodri needs a rest then you play Stones and Rice in front of the defence and bring in another defender.

I wouldn’t have seen the need for him in the old system when we just played Rodri as he’s too good to be a backup but in the new system I think he’d have been a good fit.

But we know from tolmie that our no.1 target was Bellingham and our no.2 target is Rice. Bellingham joined Madrid, so now we move on Rice. We didn’t have Rice locked off because we thought we had Bellingham.
We would have know that a while back
I’m sure we weren’t waiting on real Madrid’s Twitter announcing it yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.