Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a half hearted attempt for a player who by all indication places a massive premium on his familys situtional preference to remain in London. For that reason, still think Arsenal sign him

I think Rice to replace Gundo is good business.

Gundo has been/is incredible and will always be a big player to replace.

I just wonder how happy we’d be to get this done without involving Phillips if he’s adamant not to go. Would mean more money our end.

Remember with all our recent greats you can’t just replace like for like. You have to evolve and adjust.

Sounds like a half hearted attempt for a player who by all indication places a massive premium on his familys situtional preference to remain in London. For that reason, still think Arsenal sign him
Who are you trying to convince? us or yourself?

Your confidence/arrogance has certainly waned on this deal and now you're main hope is your postcode... Arses are certainly twitching and this is without us showing any concrete interest.

Who are you trying to convince? us or yourself?

Your confidence/arrogance has certainly waned on this deal and now you're main hope is your postcode... Arses are certainly twitching and this is without us showing any concrete interest.
Like you and I said, City haven't shown any concrete interest. He and his family would need convincing to leave home - big ask

Pep may be able to turn Rice into a great player but he's never going to turn him into someone as good at scoring as Gundogan or KDB (when they leave).

To replace Gundogan properly we need a player who is genuinely a match winner all by themselves. No idea who that is but anything less is watering down our chances of winning.

You're deluding yourself and I think you know it. If he had the chance to move to the best side in the world, play under Guardiola and more than likely win everything there is to win over the next ten years... he's not going to turn it down just so he doesn't have to move to a city a few hours away.

Rice will probably end up at Arsenal but only because City don't match your bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.