Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance we are in for him let alone preparing a bid. It is merely West Ham briefings driving up the price. City will no doubt confirm this once he’s signed for Arsenal.

Why are people convinced this one is over? What changed? 12/24 hours ago, we seemed destined to get him.
I’m not even sure it’s even begun, never mind it being over. If the stories of an imminent City offer continue to only come from Sullivan/West Ham, then it doesn’t really feel like we’re actually going to be making that offer at all to me. Could just be West Ham using the media to get what they want from Arsenal. I’m yet to be convinced that there is actually a transfer battle going on between us and Arsenal. Feels like the real battle is between West Ham and Arsenal and we’re being dragged into it as part of a West Ham tactic. And from City’s point of view, maybe we’re not denying it as it actually suits us for Arsenal to spend more of their budget on him.

West Ham hates Arsenal.So pretty sure he would prefer dealing with us.
Rice is also a fan favourite so he would tarnish his image if he went to Arsenal when City is an option.
These factors along with the most important one we are 100 times better for him because we are a treble winning club led by the greatest manager of all time.
Is there any reason this deal doesn’t happen!

Yeah I don't think we're getting Rice. If we wanted him, it'd be advanced by now.

Our name is just being used to increase Arsenal's bid.

Gvardiol, Kovacic, wingers would make a whole lot more sense than us getting our 4th DM.

This just seals it for me.. he's on our list like Isco but we've not moved to the point of submitting an actual bid!

Yep I stand by what I said..

We have had such a good strong squad that quite often we sign a player and you wonder if they fit in the best starting 11 (which I know is an out dated process).

Grealish
Mahrez
Ake
Akanji

However, Pep gets it to work.

Although either Phillips steps up, or Rice comes and he goes.

Definitely no room for both.

West Ham hates Arsenal.So pretty sure he would prefer dealing with us.
Rice is also a fan favourite so he would tarnish his image if he went to Arsenal when City is an option.
These factors along with the most important one we are 100 times better for him because we are a treble winning club led by the greatest manager of all time.
Is there any reason this deal doesn’t happen!
The only reason is if Pep doesn't want him or doesn't think we need him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.