Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for valuable insight on how we should chase away a player we spent a significant outlay only last year because someone's wandering eyes happen to fall on the same new bling the Tarquins want.

We should move him on because he can't stay fit and Pep clearly doesn't trust him at all. Big difference.

I think Phillips is a fool if he doesn't think he should be looking for a move. He may cite others having difficult 1st season's but none of those didn't have any trust from Pep. He played less minutes than Gomez and Palmer.
its why i always compare him to ake and not the other players. ake in his first season had simular mins because of injuries. Maybe he comes good maybe he doesnt i do think he should be given a fair shot.

I doubt it is true, but If he really does prefer Arsenal, there's something wrong with him. We'd be better served looking elsewhere.

If Rice will only go to Arsenal, Arsenal are desperate for him and West Ham are happy to sell for the fee they've stated all along then logically it should be done already.

Something is delaying it, who knows if it's our interest.

According to those ITK the project isn’t “pretty much realised” KAM has good connections and he’s didn’t seem to think so

Yeah, I actually meant we’re not the same project. Old players talked about coming for the project, the prospect of becoming a successful team. Whereas players have a lot more reason to come to City now. I’m sure the first phase was to be where we are now. But I know Mansours dream is to win the champions league with 11 academy players. I know Pep hasn’t achieved his goals yet either. I don’t think for one second our owners will sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.