Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seen our team?
That's the thing. People are so blinded with hate, that they'll never really acknowledge the greatness of this city side. It's trippy to even think that Pep won the TREBLE without proper fullbacks and proper wingers.

This city side is too crazy and it's unconventionality is also it's biggest strength. No side in football history can come up against this city side and beat them convincingly - partly because this side is too adaptive to any kind of challenge. Every player can do any kind of role on the pitch.

Our club will never be rated as highly as some of the prime Barca/Madrid sides - because rivals are sick of us battering them every single year. Hate has consumed them.

Woke up next to lovely wife, first thought in my mind, has Tolmie posted anything yet? I might have an issue.
Similar.
We lay there staring in to each others eyes and my wife said, "tell me what you're thinking about?"
Apparently 'I wonder what news TH has got on transfers' is NOT the right answer!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.