Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this has become "its all Kalvin Phillips fault if we don't get Rice".
How about fuck Rice and go get Barella, a better player for less money...

I have it on good authority that Phillips is either going or staying. I hung out with Phillips and a few birds. While he was being wanked by one of those birds, he got emotional and told me he is working very hard and raising player’s morale but he is shit. Make of that what you will!!

It’s a funny old world…I have the temerity to suggest there’s possibly some attraction for Rice to join us instead of you and I get quite a lot of vitriol the amount of which, more usually reserved for United and Liverpool fans.

Are we now more a threat than them? God only knows.

Anyway, for what it’s worth. You guys are still the best team in the world, you are favourites again to win everything and you’re enjoying the best ever time in City’s history. Good luck. Whatever you think of us, I feel more optimistic than I have in years, maybe misplaced, but who knows?

It should be another interesting season.

As for City, maybe, sic transit gloria mundi…

Enjoy your summer. My focus now is on Ashes success, hopefully…

Honi soit qui mal y pense…
You seem like level headed arsenal fan. What you are doing here is beyond me because all arsenal fans do on Twitter is insult Man City.

Everyone is threat not only arsenal
He had close to zero on pitch involvement in our treble win, he went to the world cup even tho he hadn’t played any game time with us & instead of using that time to get fit get sharp & come back to us in peak physicality & mentally switched on he came back overweight absolutely bang out of order & totally unprofessional, every man & his dog knows peps strictness with weight, he would of heard that off his england teammates from us even before he signed for us, this isn’t Leeds where you can muck about, i think what people are saying and they are fair points, he should be using a large part of the preseason to get ready for next season but he’s drunk as nine men charging about the gaff nowt wrong with that on the face of it coz Stones, Jack etc we’re enjoying themselves but they deserve to they put a right shift in last season he’s warmed the bench, started one match, and he’s acting like he needs a big holiday and a blow out after putting so much into our treble season, he’s done nowt tbh, all these signs are red flags to Pep, he’s coming out with i’ll talk to the manager when i get back from me hols we’ll sort everything out then, give over he should ring Pep straight away & say Boss can i get any assurances on next season & i want to get in tip top shape so i’m ready to get down to the training ground 2/3 weeks early with any coaching staff who can set me a programme, that would impress Pep & make him think this lads got future with us, but Pep will see his antics & blasé comments & his general unprofessionalism & think this kids an absolute clown, we need to ship him off to WH as part the deal & bring in Rice, Phillips seems a nice bloke but he’s not got the mentality to be anywhere near our team of elite players.
I didn’t see it that way and good points. JC started preseason solo when he was in Greece called up Olympiacos train at their facility. This was one of the reasons his season turned out this so well. I pray Phillips takes a leaf out of Grealish book and does the same.

I thought this was a thread about declan rice (not) joining us, not about our own player.
Philips is going on a free to Macclesfield , you not heard ? Then we can sign a player who’s played more than 180 minutes last season who isn’t addicted to England camp burgers and wearing expensive shades on his head at the expense of grafters in the squad who earn a tenth of what he earns a week.As I say to work colleagues, would you have him in the trenches along side you ? Only if he squirts sauce on my bacon sandwich yes before I go over the top.

Philips is going on a free to Macclesfield , you not heard ? Then we can sign a player who’s played more than 180 minutes last season who isn’t addicted to England camp burgers and wearing expensive shades on his head at the expense of grafters in the squad who earn a tenth of what he earns a week.As I say to work colleagues, would you have him in the trenches along side you ? Only if he squirts sauce on my bacon sandwich yes before I go over the top.
Harsh, but absolutely bang on sadly, chance in a million Phillips had, but he blew it & compounded that fact by trying to hog the limelight at the parade after having a couple peroni’s too many and after contributing next to nowt to our celebrations, he’s got a choice either knuckle down & have a personality and professionalism 160 degree turn around, or get shipped out to another club, i hope i’m proved wrong and he becomes an integral player for us next season, but i see absolutely nothing to suggest that is even a slight possibility.

Sorry mate. I understand your info is passed on in good faith but the part about Kalvin being told he won’t get opportunities next season is just complete BS.

I literally spoke to Kalvin one week ago and he has communicated to the club he is 100% staying to fight for his place and he has been assured that he will remain a key part of the first team squad by Pep himself. He’ll get more game time next season if he impresses in training and if he takes the opportunities he’s given.

Stones turned it around being 5th choice with Eric fkin Garcia and Fernandinho starting as our CB pair

Obviously hope Phillips turns it around but if Rice comes in , his chances won't be helped

Funny/strange thing in this whole saga is that both clubs have the reputation to avoid bidding wars/act coy in the transfermarket. I think WH won`t get the value they are hoping for & the bluffing from their side won`t work. At one point Pep & Arteta who are still good mates will sort it out behind the scenes. I would even go that far that Pep would be happy for Arteta to show this "Pyrrhusvictory" to the arsenal fans.

So this has become "its all Kalvin Phillips fault if we don't get Rice".
How about fuck Rice and go get Barella, a better player for less money...
Or just fuck everyone picking on Kalvin,! Such silly takes. Let the treble Winner get his holiday break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.