Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever thought of taking up poetry or inspirational speaking?

You definitely have a way with words haha
I have always been good at writing, however pure unadultered hatred always brings out the best in me. Not naturally british, but a lover of the language.

It's easier for me to aim at certain pieces of the football fandom, where their stupidity, akin to children really, is such an attainable target.

Whlist Rags and Dippers retain the absolute throne of toilet-like smells and content, Arsenal's fandom, and squad, remain quite the close competitors.

The manure of London clubs. Spunk bubbles rather than the real ones at West Ham.

i think the west ham fan on the aftv vid called it well. If he moves to City, thats his big move. If he moves to arsenal, its not, its more likely to be a stepping stone before moving on to a better side.

They only show up when they think they’re going to get one over us. Vanished when they started to bottle the title and now are only here because they think they’ll get Rice and want to strut about it on here.

I'll take exception to that. ;-)

But I am going to stop adding to the clutter on this thread when people are looking for updates.

Last edited:
I have always been good at writing, however pure unadultered hatred always brings out the best in me. Not naturally british, but a lover of the language.

It's easier for me to aim at certain pieces of the football fandom, where their stupidity, akin to children really, is such an attainable target.

Whlist Rags and Dippers retain the absolute throne of toilet-like smells and content, Arsenal's fandom, and squad, remain quite the close competitors.

The manure of London clubs. Spunk bubbles rather than the real ones at West Ham.

Call that good writing? That doggerel is grammatically incoherent.

He might win a carrabobbins cup at Arsenal somewhere down the line if he decides to go there. No way he seriously thinks that Arsenal are all of a sudden, about to hoover up all the trophies.

Tarquins sharing this clip thinking it confirms he wants them may the funniest thing I have seen for a while

Isn't he doing that interview with Yaya Toure with Yaya Toure and David Silva shirts in frames while he talks about Yaya at City being his inspiration and best player he ever played against?

Edit: It's a completely different interview, but the Yaya one I am thinking about he does the whole of that interview in front of a framed De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Sterling (City) and Foden shirts he has up in his own house. LMAO.

1687773737743.png

Last edited:
i think the west ham fan on the aftv vid called it well. If he moves to City, thats his big move. If he moves to arsenal, its not, its more likely to be a stepping stone before moving on to a better side.
I don’t think so.

He could well choose Arsenal because he believes they will go on to win things in subsequent years and because he doesn’t need to be arsed about moving.

Coming to city he knows he’ll win things but he has to perform at the very best of his abilities each and every game he plays…and he needs to want that enough to move ’up norf’.

Personally see him doing the former than the latter but we’ll see I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.