Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have been working on a deal for months.

We made our first call to his people this morning.

For him to come here we have to show we are serious by moving fast now.

We've already done that. He knows how serious we are, hence the bid.

Off topic, that Eni will be very popular on talk sport. Know why? She’s so fucking stupid people will listen, share and like the idiot. They’ll call in to tell her how wrong she is. Meanwhile talks port producers and her will be laughing to the bank.
Don’t watch, don’t share, don’t talk about her and people like that will disappear. But unfortunately the unwashed masses don’t want insightful commentary any more they want to be angry , and she’s great at it.

On topic I hope we get rice just to wind the world up.
The other two are just as guilty by discussing it rather than laughing or calling it out. Talksport make their living that way.

unusually slow windows this, previous years we already had everything wrapped up

With 2 clubs being involved now rather than one, I think it's a bit more complicated than just hitting that "magic number". West Ham will be loving the fact that we've joined the bidding and they may be thinking they can perhaps get more than they were asking. If Rice hasn't yet decided where he wants to go then this could play out for a while yet.

Why? Did Dortmund wait for our bid to accept Madrid's for Bellingham?

If we come up with the figure they'd accept, and the player wants to move as everyone expects, it really doesn't matter what arsenal bid, or when.

Last edited:
Maybe he'll decide to go there and be part of the start of something great. The 'project' and all that stuff. If he comes here it could be seen as the safe option - guaranteed trophies.

Arsenal can have all the 'projects' that they want. They can sign who they want as far as I'm concerned. They'll win nowt.

They'll be struggling for a top 4 place next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.