Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say we'd bid the same day, just that there are no allocated turns.

West ham have been more or less clear with the magic number. Besides, it is not like the club are going in blind with random bids, they'll be speaking to his agent and to WH.

I don't see this 'ball in Arsenal's court' really, it still comes down to WH, City and the player at the end of the day.
If we want him and he want us a deal will be done and for me Phillips will be part of it, even if it's a stand alone deal, that may delay things slightly, Kalvin will want paying off.

I didn't say we'd bid the same day, just that there are no allocated turns.

West ham have been more or less clear with the magic number. Besides, it is not like the club are going in blind with random bids, they'll be speaking to his agent and to WH.

I don't see this 'ball in Arsenal's court' really, it still comes down to WH, City and the player at the end of the day.

The ball is in the court of the first team to agree a deal with Sullivan.

We don't know the magic number, let Arsenal try to find it.

You don't bid against yourself on the same day you had one rejected.
Are you at this moment in fairly confident if the deal happening? Tbf to you since I started reading this forum this week you have been bang on with what you have said.

Gutted he is leaving but we really need this deal to happen quickly so we can move forward with other targets like Harvey Barnes etc and of course midfield replacements

I thought our MO is we secure the player first and never get involved in a bidding war. It’s in our interests and the player’s interest for there not to be a bidding war. So why are we anticipating an improved bid from Arsenal rather than them just walking away?

We've already done that. He knows how serious we are, hence the bid.
Yep our modus operandi is always to show the player how we operate as a club, our mission, our dream, our facilities and we do that pre bid by always getting the lay of the land with the agent first.We always find out what they want and if they'd fit in here. The dream is always sold to the player before any bid goes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.