Defending the indefencible....

Astounding. 8 goals in 12 games or whatever, get injured and have a few down games and all of a sudden you're not cut out.

I wonder what will be used next to make the first half of the season not seem as disastrous as it has been.

moomba said:
Astounding. 8 goals in 12 gmaes or so, get injured and have a few down games and all of a sudden you're not cut out.

Never said that. Said he could turn out to be a luxury player at this state of proceedings.

mackenzie said:
Never said that. Said he could turn out to be a luxury player at this state of proceedings.

I wish we had more luxury players.

mackenzie said:
moomba said:
Astounding. 8 goals in 12 gmaes or so, get injured and have a few down games and all of a sudden you're not cut out.

Surely, we shouldn't be in this state of proceedings in the 1st place, if I remember rightly we finish 14th in terms of form through the 2nd half of last season, we spent 70m in the summer and are slipping out the league.. something is wrong with this picture, YES we should have great players, and they should be complimented with astute tactical awareness. What your saying is because the club is being prepared poorly week in week out, we need less skill players? I'm sorry I totally can't see your point.

mackenzie said:
However, Rob is either a World beater or anonymous.

Yeah but we have others in the side that are anonymous or anonymous.

Robinho isn't the problem.

moomba said:
mackenzie said:
However, Rob is either a World beater or anonymous.

Yeah but we have others in the side that are anonymous or anonymous.

Robinho isn't the problem.

Never said he was, but as the high profile mega signing it is natural that he gets mentioned.

Who do you think is also anonymous?

mackenzie said:
Who do you think is also anonymous?

Anonymous is probably the wrong word. As for those I think have made less of a positive contribution to results this season.

Garrido, Dunne, Richards, Zabaleta, Hamann, Gelson, Vassel, Benjani, Jo, Elano, Evans, Sturriudge, Ball, Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.