Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

No, had a purple patch at Sevilla a few years back and has been utter shite since.

for me it is Diawara he has the pace passing and determination , but this is Pep`s team so i am expecting an attacking midfielder moved back i do not think it is going to be Goretzka as he never looks in control of the football but it could be Milinkovic even though he is slow

for me it is Diawara he has the pace passing and determination , but this is Pep`s team so i am expecting an attacking midfielder moved back i do not think it is going to be Goretzka as he never looks in control of the football but it could be Milinkovic even though he is slow
For my money I'd say Frankie De Jing is the guy. But in principle, I agree with you. I expect Pepnto favor a technically superior footballer (what most would consider an attacking midfielder).
De Jong's play is getting headlines at about the right time. So I'd put my money on him. Also he is young enough and doesn't really have a position yet.

For my money I'd say Frankie De Jing is the guy. But in principle, I agree with you. I expect Pepnto favor a technically superior footballer (what most would consider an attacking midfielder).
De Jong's play is getting headlines at about the right time. So I'd put my money on him. Also he is young enough and doesn't really have a position yet.

He says he doesn't want to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.