Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

I don't know shit, but I feel like Jorginho would be much too light weight for our single DM. He plays next to a more defensive guy in Allan in Serie A.

Well he hasn't played the last three games and isn't on the bench so I think it is pretty safe to say yes. Why else wouldn't he be playing?
Reason I asked is I'd read someone mention he wasn't injured, but haven't read anything official to say if he is or not.

Reason I asked is I'd read someone mention he wasn't injured, but haven't read anything official to say if he is or not.
Your correct, nothing official but he got subbed off in his last game and we haven't seen him since so unfortunately it looks like he is injured.

Grzegorz Krychowiak
He’s been pants at WBA, but he’s got quality and plays best as a defensive midfielder who has a decent attacking side.

Hates his manager at PSG, and seems to have been frozen out, but not quite 28 and could be a solid backup for Dinho.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.