Deluded and Obsessed Spuds

I don't know why people are even wasting their time posting on that retarded board that seems to be full of moronic, stereotypical Spurs fans.

Lol, the one about Bolton was quite funny, the odd thing is, some say us because we are now apparently 'arrogant', that arrogant label was always going to be levelled at us from day one whether we bent over and took it up the arse like a 'good un' or not, I think some get confused with us fighting our corner after all the sh1t we got with so called 'arrogance', so sorry, don`t buy into that one personally.

Spurs can talk about history that's fine. I will live in today my team is in an FA cup final and close to qualifying for the Champions League. Its all still to play for nothing is definate, some of the Spurs views are funny however we are in a better posistion than them on and off the field its that simple. As for free flowing football GD this season City +21 Spurs +8. You enjoy your free flowing football. The only way is up for us face facts. Talk about history. Ill enjoy the now.

Dirty Harry said:
Lol, the one about Bolton was quite funny, the odd thing is, some say us because we are now apparently 'arrogant', that arrogant label was always going to be levelled at us from day one whether we bent over and took it up the arse like a 'good un' or not, I think some get confused with us fighting our corner after all the sh1t we got with so called 'arrogance', so sorry, don`t buy into that one personally.

i remember when i like spurs and the way they played football, now listening to there bleating fans is becoming tiresome, especially when you know its hypocrisy and they would just love some of our lovely money so they could ditch their firing blanks forwards line.

jealously, it`s a terrible thing, it eats away at reason.

if bale, modric or vdv threaten to go to a bigger club with better prospects of success, i rather feel these spurs fans with such high morals standards might just secretly wish they had a sheikh with a few oil wells

AlthamBlue said:
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54224&sid=581a2b03ef8f7275ecf7ad5d0fd07325

Awesome. An excellent read.
Evidently it was started by a Secret Agent City Fan. It appears that they are under "sustained attack." Their words.

taconinja said:
AlthamBlue said:
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54224&sid=581a2b03ef8f7275ecf7ad5d0fd07325

Awesome. An excellent read.
Evidently it was started by a Secret Agent City Fan. It appears that they are under "sustained attack." Their words.

Somehow I dont think coysxxx is a secret City fan

Ba could be a back-up, Parker would challenge Thudd (who picks up injuries), Richards is better than Corluka and Mercenery City will proberly sell him in the summer, is he a first tem regular? Marin is better than Lennon and would be cheaper by the time we sell him.

VanDerVaart1984 wrote:

From my perspective, my dislike of Citeh comes from viewing their forums during the season and reading some of the bile directed at Spurs. Last season, I didn't really like Citeh, but it's clear from reading some of your fans opinions that they are still bitter about the FA Cup final in 1981, how long does it take to get over a cup final defeat? It's not like you were robbed either, you lost to one of the greatest goals ever scored at the old Wembley. And a lot of your fans seem to think the media bum Spurs because we play in London. You'll tend to find that teams that play an attractive style of football will get plaudits, that's why people wax lyrical about Barca, Arsenal and Spurs etc and the reason teams like you and Chelsea don't get as much credit is because you play horrible football. I bet Madrid's tactics last night were right up your street. Every team has a right to play whatever style of football they like, but if your fans cannot see why so many people like watching us instead of you then they are either in denial or don't know what good football is. Most neutrals I know would rather watch us than you and would rather us finish in the top 4 ahead of you.

Horrible football? we scored over 100 goals last year and 2nd top scorers so far this season. deluded fucks

benCTID said:
taconinja said:

Somehow I dont think coysxxx is a secret City fan

Ba could be a back-up, Parker would challenge Thudd (who picks up injuries), Richards is better than Corluka and Mercenery City will proberly sell him in the summer, is he a first tem regular? Marin is better than Lennon and would be cheaper by the time we sell him.
I don't think he is either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.