Deluded and Obsessed Spuds

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54224&sid=581a2b03ef8f7275ecf7ad5d0fd07325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 5d0fd07325</a>

Spurs fans were laughing their cocks off last year. Not looking so funny this year is it?
They are bitter and jealous and they can spout as much bile as they like. They know that while our owners will do anything to win trophy's, Spurs are more interested in making a profit than actually winning things.

The similarities are blatent. They say something about Spurs on there that is said on here about City and we call each other smug for making the same points.

Hm... perhaps I should reevaluate this "mick cooper" fellow. He seems to go after anyone that dares disagree with him and lashes out with namecalling at-will. Their moderation really sucks.

bumbleblue said:
danburge82 said:
Oh dear oh dear! Same old bitter shite we see from Everton fans!

"City have got no history" or translated for everyone else "we're bitter as fuck, blah di fuckin blah, let's try and scrape the barrell to put them down"!

For any Spurs fans reading what do you say to this?
(And by the way we're not so fucking moronic that we'd go round saying that this club's not done this or that club's not achieved that. Preston haven't done nowt for a long time and City have won a lot more trophies than them but they are the original "invincibles" and have won a game something like 32-0. That's their history! They have it! We wouldn't make a point of them having no history if they all of a sudden became richer than us. We didn't when it happened to Chelsea and we didn't make a big fucking, no need, fuss about them - like Everton did with us over Jolean Lescott - when they signed Shaun Wright-Phillips, our best player!)

We have no history eh?yet we were formed as St. Mark's in 1880. That's 131 years of history! Don't fall into the Man United fan trap of thinking history started when the Premier League was formed or Sky started showing live games. We were the biggest club in Manchester for the first 75 years of that 131, and were on a par with United for a further 25 years. Yes, that's the massive Man United I'm on about!
We've won League Cups (2), FA Cups(4), League titles(2) and a European trophy(ECWC;1) - there are 82 other league clubs who can't say they have won each of everyone of them. Yet all of them have history, football wouldn't be what it is now without some of them clubs, some are really good clubs!
We have the number one biggest attendance at a club ground in the history of English football. Not Liverpool, not the Rags, not Arsenal...City! There's a nice bit of history that tops every single other club in England. We also have the highest average attendance in the third division - that's called loyalty! A loyalty we are respected for in every corner of this land! For each of our FA Cup wins we had one million people in the streets of Manchester for the trophy parade. Yes, one million! Our own team brought out a HUGE banner onto the pitch saying "THE BEST FANS IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!" around ten ears ago! Have you EVER seen any other team do that for their fans?[thought not!]!
We've had players that are in City's Hall of Fame, the National Football Museum (which is in Manchester by the way) HoF and/or the Scottish Football Museum HoF. Including: Billy Meredith, Tommy Johnson, Sam Cowan, Eric Brook, Fred Tilson, Matt Busby, Ernie Toseland, Frank Swift, Peter Doherty, Johnny Hart, Roy Clarke, Bert Trautman, Ken Barnes, Roy Paul, Don Revie, Bobby Johnstone, Alan Oakes, Neil Young, Mike Doyle, Mike Summerbee, Tony Book, Colin Bell, Joe Corrigan, Francis Lee, Alex Williams, Paul Lake, Niall Quinn and Uwe Rösler, amongst many others (why don't you look them up and see what they brought to City and to football...)!
In the 50's, City's coaching staff watched Hungary and their "Golden Team" defeat England 6-3 and brought their way of playing to England. City named it the "Revie Plan" and we got to two consecutive FA Cup finals, winning the second, using that style of play.
In the 80's when English football was blighted by football violence (City fans were a part of that) and attendances dwindled big time, City fans were on the national tele news and newspapers with our big bananas and it was said we brought a bit of a family-feel back to football. It spread around the country and attendances started to rise after a while.
Spurs aren't the only team to beat AC Milan in the European Cup, you know?!(yeah reserach it, we did it 30 odd years ago!) And wasn't the SpursvCity 2004 FA Cup game rated as the best FA Cup game in living memory?! and I could go on and on about individual matches involving City... look em up, you'll obviously be surprised!

So City have no history eh? Still think it? Anyone who does, and especially those who continue to say it are just know-nothing cunts!
Great post , abso fuckin lutely!!

brilliant,

whenever they say we got no history, i say one word, MACKEN!!!

taconinja said:
Hm... perhaps I should reevaluate this "mick cooper" fellow. He seems to go after anyone that dares disagree with him and lashes out with namecalling at-will. Their moderation really sucks.

It would be hard pushed to find a more self obsessed twat on the internet. He actualy thinks he is being "Witty" with his "cutting" put downs of City. In the really real world he is a sad ****. Have you noticed the genuine burn in his tone when he rants about us? It's killing him seeing us do well HAHAHaaaa

I very much doubt he is like this simply over City. I bet his home and professional life are a barrel of laughs. Can you imagine the abuse his mum gets if she burns his tea?... What an intellectual heavyweight.

Worse case of Nerd rage i have ever seen.

263ht1t.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.