Not open for further replies.
raininspain said:
Eric Wirral said:
Keith Moon said:
impressive indeed...

Much Much more mobile than Lescott.

I'm more mobile than Lescott!

Define 'mobile'.

I keep reading this word & I recon none of you have got a clue what you mean when you use it.

There is nothing 'mobile' about anything in that clip. Describe to me, what the difference is that you see between what he does & what people such as Lescott don't do.

Have to say am not a big fan of his and think there is better out there cant see this one happening

To me he just looks more comfortable on the ball, doesn't seem to panic. I'm only going of that clip mind. But I can't think of a player in the team who is less comfortable on the ball than Lescott.

Neville Kneville said:
raininspain said:
Eric Wirral said:
Much Much more mobile than Lescott.

Define 'mobile'.

I keep reading this word & I recon none of you have got a clue what you mean when you use it.

There is nothing 'mobile' about anything in that clip. Describe to me, what the difference is that you see between what he does & what people such as Lescott don't do.

In that clip, he takes the ball earlier and moves away from danger more quickly.
More 'Mobile'

definition of MOBILE - 'Capable of moving or changing quickly from one state or condition to another'

Eric Wirral said:
Neville Kneville said:
raininspain said:

Define 'mobile'.

In that clip, he takes the ball earlier and moves away from danger more quickly.
More 'Mobile'

definition of MOBILE - 'Capable of moving or changing quickly from one state or condition to another'

Well, no he doesn't do either of those things. He just does exactly what Lescott or even Johhny Evans or any typical centre back does. You could show a similar highlights reel from almost any game, even when Savic was playing for us. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever. In fact on two occasions, he gets stuck on the ball surrounded by Real players and almost loses it. That isn't 'moving away from danger' it's causing danger by being slow on the ball, the absolute opposite of 'mobile'. Other times he lumps the ball down field aimlessly. When he comes forward he is slow & ponderous moving the ball, all the stuff Lescott is slagged for, Richard Dunne could do absolutely anything Demichelis does on that clip, & on another day, would get caught in possession and cost a goal, exactly as he was very very lucky to avoid doing in that clip.

As I said, many people are just using the word 'mobile' without any relevance to what they are looking at.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07u7zAzJonA[/youtube]

Stop the picture on 4:11. Have a look at the position taken up by our possible signing. Then have a look at his 'mobility' in dealing with Benzema.

Like I say, if Pellegrini thinks he's the man then fair enough, but he's no more 'mobile' or anything else, than the players we have now, & less 'mobile' than Kolo Toure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.