Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmdub said:
not thrilled about it because of his lack of pace but ill trust that txiki and pellegrini know what they're doing having nailed all of our other signings and outgoings thus far..

I think this would be very much a Pelle signing and one we wouldn't have chosen to make had we not got our target wrong. Could be inspired or a panic buy like Garcia.

In fact if we returned Garcia to Benfica in part exchange for Garay we would kill two birds with one stone.

Cobwebcat said:
In fact if we returned Garcia to Benfica in part exchange for Garay we would kill two birds with one stone.

I'm pretty sure there would have been a bought as seen/no refund policy with Garcia.

They have been laughing so much that they havent yet reached the bank.

thenabster said:
Seems like we're betting on Demichelis. That's weird as he just joined Atletico.
Hand is forced and we haven't replaced kolo so he's needed. Time will tell if he can be a reliable backup option

lost_n_spaced said:
Are people completely zapping the FIFA rule that says that no more than 2 clubs can hold your registration during a set period (one season I think).

Surely, if Malaga held his registration at the first second of the window opening, and Atletico hold it, he CAN'T sign for City.

Out of contract at Malaga so they didn't hold his registration.

lost_n_spaced said:
Are people completely zapping the FIFA rule that says that no more than 2 clubs can hold your registration during a set period (one season I think).

Surely, if Malaga held his registration at the first second of the window opening, and Atletico hold it, he CAN'T sign for City.

Not entirely true. A player can't PLAY for more than 2 teams in any one season.

The report from goal btw is from Paul clenman who has been spot on about a lot of our previous business this window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.