Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
kun said:
deano ou812 said:
So apparently they want between 6-9 mill euro for a 32yr old,and we released a cb who if im right was also 32,something doesn't make sense here...
Kolo was on over £150,000 per week. We would still save money over 2 years if Demicehlis is on reasonable wages, even if he did cost 9m euros.

Although still incredibly inflated,was it not nearer 100k?
Maybe, not sure. Always thought he was on around 160k

Even so, I can't see us spending that much on Demichelis, I reckon it'll be around 3-4m.

kun said:
deano ou812 said:
So apparently they want between 6-9 mill euro for a 32yr old,and we released a cb who if im right was also 32,something doesn't make sense here...
Kolo was on over £150,000 per week. We would still save money over 2 years if Demicehlis is on reasonable wages, even if he did cost 9m euros.
Well i suppose your right when you put it like that...

kun said:
FantasyIreland said:
kun said:

Even so, I can't see us spending that much on Demichelis, I reckon it'll be around 3-4m.
160k pw? I don't know how much hebwas on, but pretty sure it would half that

Marvin said:
kun said:
FantasyIreland said:

He was definitely on over 100k

kun said:
Marvin said:
kun said:

Don't think so. £90k max

They ask him in the second part of the press conference right at the end about Demichelis, quite chucklesome, it's either 'I've forgot about him already' or 'shit they're onto us'.

Marvin said:
kun said:
Marvin said:
Don't think so. £90k max

Your not going to get an experienced "been there, done that" type of player, to come in for very much less imo.

Wasn't the main reason Kolo left, because we couldnt guarantee him first team football, when fit, whareas Liverpool did, rather than him asking for an improved contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.