Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
What's he doing on the bench ? Surely not.

Surprised by that. Maybe the transfer isn't as imminent as has been reported?

Ric said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
What's he doing on the bench ? Surely not.

Surprised by that. Maybe the transfer isn't as imminent as has been reported?

Either this game is exempt from the 'playing for 3 clubs in 1 year' rule or he's not moving

*Edit* Aah hang on

The rule

According to the then-current FIFA Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players, Chapter III: Registration of Players, Article 5.3 stated:
“ Players may be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.

FIFA added the following language to Article 5.3:
“ As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Warming up at the Camp Nou - don´t know whether the Super cup counts as an official game - prolly not

FIFA Regulations, Article 5 states...

"Players may be registered with a maximum of THREE clubs during ONE SEASON. During this period, the player is only eligible to PLAY official matches for TWO clubs".

It then goes on into some minor technicalities that do not affect this transfer, should it occur. Even if he plays in this game, City will be his second club, so we are covered. The only snag will be if he turns out to be bobbins, and then we'll be stuck with him!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
DTKOAG said:
He has a look of Van Buyten

Let's hope he plays like him!

I'd still try and sign adil rami even if we do get demichelis but that probably won't happen, what does everyone else think.

Blueboy73 said:
I'd still try and sign adil rami even if we do get demichelis but that probably won't happen, what does everyone else think.

Rami looks a big unit and isn't afraid of aiming for Row Z. Doesn't appear to take any prisoners from what I see on youtube. Would be ideal for playing the Cardiffs and the Stokes of our league.

George Hannah said:
A grave disappointment if he is our last signing of the window, We will be ill equipped for what lies ahead.

We would still be arguably better equipped than anyone else in the league. Complaining about the quality of our squad is going to garner little sympathy I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.