Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this have been already posted, but according to this Micho is arriving to Manchester this weekend to sign for City <a class="postlink" href="http://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado-futbolistico/demichelis-viaja-a-manchester-para-firmar-su-nuevo-contrato-55390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado-fu ... rato-55390</a>

bondsman said:
This is another underwhelming signing for me.

experienced player, knows the manager and the manager knows him and better than we have as back up and cheap! don't see the problem to be honest!??! I still wouldn't be surprised to see pepe rock up before the end off the window though as well!

richards30 said:
bondsman said:

experienced player, knows the manager and the manager knows him and better than we have as back up and cheap! don't see the problem to be honest!??! I still wouldn't be surprised to see pepe rock up before the end off the window though as well!

Not experienced in the prem, never amazing even at the height of his career, feels like an oh shit we don't know who to sign move to me ala Sinclair and Garcia. Where are the Spanish masterminds turning us into Barcelona at work?? Surely there are better options available.

bondsman said:
richards30 said:
bondsman said:

Not experienced in the prem, never amazing even at the height of his career, feels like an oh shit we don't know who to sign move to me ala Sinclair and Garcia. Where are the Spanish masterminds turning us into Barcelona at work?? Surely there are better options available.

pepe was and probably still is the main target mate. but if teams don't want to sell then what can we do? if cookie was still in charge he would probably launch £60m on the table for pepe and contreaoe but the barca boys seem tighter with the purse strings. we`ve just got to trust the manager and the club to get it right I guess.

bondsman said:
richards30 said:
bondsman said:

Amazing? No, but always looked a decent player when I've seen him. Ought to be a useful addition if signed. Would have preferred Pepe and letting Kolo go looks questionable now but hindsight...

bondsman said:
richards30 said:
bondsman said:

Since when did Barcelona have a Galacticos policy? You're thinking of the wrong Spanish club if you think that Ferran and Txiki were brought in to buy marquee players, Barcelona was always about buying in cheap players who were relatively unknown and making the team better than the sum of their parts. Sure, Dimichelis is old and on the way out but let's be honest - if Kompany and Nastasic hadn't both gotten injured at the same time then we wouldn't even be buying a defender this window. By the end of the season we will likely be looking to send him on his way.

Whatever happened to all the fans two or three years back who all agreed that buying superstar players for ludicrous sums was arrogant and not the way to run a football club, and who all said that they agreed the best way to do things was to buy cheap? And let's not forget that we're haemorrhaging money and need to cut back our spending. We can't afford to just spunk fifty million on whatever player some wide eyed forum poster takes a fancy to. If you want to play fantasy football then PSG or Monaco would be delighted to have your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.