Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfazz said:
HolisticJim said:
Greenjob said:
Why is it taking ages to put to bed? I appreciate that there were some differences over the fee but surely it is fairly straight forward.............isn't it?

Because as usual we are dicking about over a few quid.

And you know we are dicking about because??? Because as usual on here it's a stupid negative comment fron a KFA who vying for attention.

Person on forum has opinion shocker!

He's never impressed me when I've seen him, but we desperately need SOMEONE to play CB at the moment, so if Pelli is happy he's the right guy for the job, who am I to argue.

HolisticJim said:
pfazz said:
HolisticJim said:
Because as usual we are dicking about over a few quid.

And you know we are dicking about because??? Because as usual on here it's a stupid negative comment fron a KFA who vying for attention.

Person on forum has opinion shocker!

Person on forum is a twat shocker

Think he is the sort of player we need, will replace Kolo essentially.

At 32 he won't be expecting to play every game so when Kompany / Nastasic are back he should be happy to play backup and won't hamper the progress of Rekik. Also he has plenty of experience which is needed.

He didn't have the best of time during the last few years at Bayern but at Malaga he played very well and worked with Pelle, so should fit in fairly comfortably.

5m euro isn't much but considering Atheltico Madrid got him for free this summer it seems a bit much. We arn't really in a position to negotiate much after our last defensive performance though.

@City_Watch: TMW "exclusively" claims City will finally sign Demichelis for £3.4m tomorrow, on a 2-year deal with the player earning around £18,000/week.

£100k less p/w than Kolo

kun said:
@City_Watch: TMW "exclusively" claims City will finally sign Demichelis for £3.4m tomorrow, on a 2-year deal with the player earning around £18,000/week.

£100k less p/w than Kolo

£18K? About £950k a year, that's very low.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
kun said:

£100k less p/w than Kolo

£18K? About £950k a year, that's very low.

He has been done over if it is just that.must be bonus and appearances on top

1million euro a year the story says (works our as slightly under £18k/week), but it doesn't say whether net or gross. You could double that wage if it's net.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/atahotel-executive-demichelis-si-accasa-al-city-biennale-a-1-milione-l-anno-479449" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/a ... nno-479449</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.