Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
HolisticJim said:
Proelia said:
Person on forum is a twat shocker

lol! person on forum is keyboard warrior shocker!

Oh what am i gonna do jump through your monitor and deck you ? You bellend

2507489743_b09b38b246_30553592.jpg

HolisticJim said:
Greenjob said:
Why is it taking ages to put to bed? I appreciate that there were some differences over the fee but surely it is fairly straight forward.............isn't it?

Because as usual we are dicking about over a few quid.

you mean like we did with Fernandinho, Navas, Jovetic and Negredo? Not to mention Silva, Toure, Dzeko, Aguero etc - what a nonsense fucking post from a nonsense fucking poster

karen7 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
kun said:
@City_Watch: TMW "exclusively" claims City will finally sign Demichelis for £3.4m tomorrow, on a 2-year deal with the player earning around £18,000/week.

£100k less p/w than Kolo

£18K? About £950k a year, that's very low.

He has been done over if it is just that.must be bonus and appearances on top

Not a bad wage for spending two seasons on the bench though.

I'm no cynic said:
karen7 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
£18K? About £950k a year, that's very low.

Hardly think a player who was in la liga's best 11 last season, playing for a team outside the top 4 will just be sat on our bench all year... I think he ll be selected in games (along side kompany) that will suit his style and give kompany a rest in lesser games.. think a few people are underrating how good he is!

RobertBlue said:
I'm no cynic said:
karen7 said:

Hardly think a player who was in la liga's best 11 last season, playing for a team outside the top 4 will just be sat on our bench all year... I think he ll be selected in games (along side kompany) that will suit his style and give kompany a rest in lesser games.. think a few people are underrating how good he is!

He'll get 25 games or so. You should post more often Bob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.