Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
sergiokun said:
Not seen much of him but Manuel must rate him

agreed, and on that basis we can judge him and the manager - at this stage I cannot believe the negativity (well actually I can, it is like this in here all the time)

This is gonna be a deadline day transfer now. Gutted we didn't get him in earlier, i pray to god nastasic is back for us this weekend.

Why is it taking ages to put to bed? I appreciate that there were some differences over the fee but surely it is fairly straight forward.............isn't it?

Greenjob said:
Why is it taking ages to put to bed? I appreciate that there were some differences over the fee but surely it is fairly straight forward.............isn't it?

Think AM trying to get in a replacement first

If we can't beat Hull at home with what we have then the season is as good as over now

Greenjob said:

Because as usual we are dicking about over a few quid.

HolisticJim said:
Greenjob said:

Cheers Txiki.

HolisticJim said:
Greenjob said:

More likely Atleti are waiting to get a replacement

HolisticJim said:
Greenjob said:

And you know we are dicking about because??? Because as usual on here it's a stupid negative comment fron a KFA who vying for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.