Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
doesn't need to be fast to defend corners
Exactly. John terry been slow as for years but his reading of the game is immense. The numptys who just shout pace don't understand football.

Also the post about citys squad bring weaker, give your head a wobble.

Give the team time to gel and we will challenge. I know were ONLY second at the moment but im sure it will get better.

Superace77 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Exactly. John terry been slow as for years but his reading of the game is immense. The numptys who just shout pace don't understand football.

Give the team time to gel and we will challenge. I know were ONLY second at the moment but im sure it will get better.

The numptys that shout about pace are 12 year old fifa tards

Proelia said:
Superace77 said:
BringBackSwales said:

Modern game demands pace. Especially over first five yards.

bondsman said:
Proelia said:
Superace77 said:

Terry, Nastasic, Turdinhand, vidic - none of them fast but all of them great centre backs (3 of them are shahfuckcunts mind)

BringBackSwales said:
bondsman said:
Proelia said:

Terry, Nastasic, Turdinhand, vidic - none of them fast but all of them great centre backs (3 of them are shahfuckcunts mind)

Ferdinand and vidic aren't slow mate. And controversial as this sounds I don't get the hype about nasty he's okay but people on here think he's fucking beckenbauer. I'd have Ferdinand or vidic over him any day.

bondsman said:
BringBackSwales said:
bondsman said:

You would take ferd or vidic over a young up and coming centre back with 10years plus ahead of him give your head a wobble.

Ferdinand and vidic aren't slow mate. And controversial as this sounds I don't get the hype about nasty he's okay but people on here think he's fucking beckenbauer. I'd have Ferdinand or vidic over him any day.

bondsman said:
BringBackSwales said:
bondsman said:

It's hardly surprising he is rated highly he is only 20.

Fucking stupid saying you would have those 2 when all blues (apart from you maybe) know he's decent now but his potential is through the roof.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bondsman said:
BringBackSwales said:

It's hardly surprising he is rated highly he is only 20.

Fucking stupid saying you would have those 2 when all blues (apart from you maybe) know he's decent now but his potential is through the roof.

Right now mate you'd be stupid to start him before those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.