Demonstations next week at COMS

Unknown_Genius said:
Does anyone actually realise our home form is very good (2nd best to the team that are Champions)

Just to be pedantic its not 2nd, its 3rd best, check Liverpools points total, and we're only equal with Chelsea and Fulham, and like us they both have a home game left.

Not that this is a complaint, but we have also lost 6 home games, West Ham are the only ones above us worse (8), and you have to go down to Bolton for 7 defeats. Our home record is very good but don't re-write the stats eh ?

The poster should read

'PRICKS REQUIRED TO JOIN MEANINGLESS PROTEST'......Have you become a loyal Blue in the last 12 months? Then join in our protest, we expected CL football and Hughes has got us relegated. Those too drunk to walk will be given help, those who have never been to the COMS will be given maps. Effigies of Dunne and Richards will be on hand ready for burning. Let's tell the Arabs that Elano must be in charge with Jo as his assistant.

No true blue would even think of this! It would be embarssaing, pathetic and I would ban anyone involved for life for humiliating the club, the owners and above all their fellow supporters.

I can't believe there can be any truth in it though, not even rags would be so stupid!

Unknown_Genius said:
Does anyone actually realise our home form is very good (2nd best to the team that are Champions),

Wrong. We have the same points as Fulham and Liverpool have more.

NO NO NO NO!!!!

I will say it again for those not listening...NO NO NO NO!!!!

I'm not keen on Hughes myself, but a very public protest.....

BorisBlueBlood said:
The poster should read

'PRICKS REQUIRED TO JOIN MEANINGLESS PROTEST'......Have you become a loyal Blue in the last 12 months? Then join in our protest, we expected CL football and Hughes has got us relegated. Those too drunk to walk will be given help, those who have never been to the COMS will be given maps. Effigies of Dunne and Richards will be on hand ready for burning. Let's tell the Arabs that Elano must be in charge with Jo as his assistant.

agreed.

2aalf01.jpg

Shit as in 3rd divison..where were these PROTESTERS then?

Entitled to an opinion? Then may I disrespectfully suggest you Fuck off to the swamp cos that's their kind of fan..not ours.

SUPPORT YOUR MAN CITY....leave the slagging off to the fans of scum teams like the RAGS

We have won fk all for 30 odd years...

we pride ourselves on not being plastics

...not being glory hunters.

OK...it's rough at times we ALL know that. But it's part of being a BLUE FFS

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.