Denayer Galatasary loan - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if he wasn't informed of the club's plans to being sent out on loan this season before he signed his new deal.
So would I.

I'm a little disappointed that we won't get to see him develop this season, but Marseilles are straight group qualifyers in Europa League, and could well be one of the favourites looking at who are in it. Its a better league than Scotland so will hopefully accelerate his progress.

So would I.

I'm a little disappointed that we won't get to see him develop this season, but Marseilles are straight group qualifyers in Europa League, and could well be one of the favourites looking at who are in it. Its a better league than Scotland so will hopefully accelerate his progress.
One can only hope cleavers. Experience and most importantly playing time are imo vital for the young lad. Let's hope he gets both. Only time will tell.

So would I.

It's about the best we could have hoped for imo, because thay will most likely play him. Only needs a couple of mistakes in Prem or LaLiga & he'd be sat on the bench. Holland is shit for defending. France is just about the right balance.

Reports from this side of the channel this morning - as told my my business partner who is a big Marseille fan (I personally have zero interest in French footie) - were that they are after a loan with option to buy.

Just hope we put a buyback clause in.

Reports from this side of the channel this morning - as told my my business partner who is a big Marseille fan (I personally have zero interest in French footie) - were that they are after a loan with option to buy.

The earlier quote from his agent about getting 'permission' from City for a one year loan & several clubs being interested, would suggest selling is not on the agenda.

City are not interested in selling now or in a year and he's very much part of the planning for the first team I believe.

How about a year loan with an option to go take a running jump into the Mediterranean?

Apart from the duplication - which is mod territory - threads involving that execrable organization's name should be banned at origin.
George don't let it effect you brother We all know it's talkshite mate. It's just where the OP heard it first. Life's to short and it's fffffriday. We play again tomorrow. C'mon CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.